They are strategic and analytical studies of the various sectors related to the cultures and religions of Middle Eastern societies and their customs and traditions, especially Arab ones.
As well as managing the humanitarian and relief work for these societies that suffer from crises, wars and forced displacement,
As well as evaluating the performance of civil society organizations and charitable societies operating in the (NGOs) and measuring their impact in the camps and places of migration and displacement.
For public and private bodies. Of which we mention:
1. Industrial Society Magazine (Aleppo, the capital of Islamic Culture).
2. Al-Thawra Newspaper: The subjects raised in these questionnaires are:
– a Survey of the Syrian economy in2005
– Private and government cars
– Corruption in Syria
– public and private universities in Syria
– Visible and audible media